Thursday, March 31, 2011

ACC Arts and Crafts Fair

Earlier this week I registered for my first craft show promoting my own products! The show is April 9th in Gilbert, Arizona (see right). As of right now, I am waiting on confirmation on my registration. In preparation of this event, I have been working my behind off. An assortment of frames, wall hangings and a quilt have all been dreamed up and finished since about Sunday. I am not gonna post all of these items yet. I need to have some product to bring out to the fair.

I am also branching out with some other ideas that I haven't thought of yet. This includes small things that we are test running for the wedding. Now that I come to think of it, I haven't announced the big news on this blog! Berkeley and I got engaged on Christmas 2010! The wedding will be November 10, 2012 and we are planning a lot of DIY projects. Since it isn't directly affiliated with the Nine14 Design company I have been mainly talking about it on the YGFASINGS blog. If you are interested in our wedding planning and DIY projects I have a filter set up for just those items. Just go to the main page and click Wedding.

Back to the craft show, BK and I will be at 1458 N. Higley Rd on the corner of Baseline in Gilbert from about 8am to 4 or 5 in the evening. If you are in the area, come on down and say hi! As an extra incentive mention the blog or our Facebook page and you can get 15% off of any item or order!

No comments:

Post a Comment