Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Elly Collection

The moment I have been waiting for. My biggest venture yet is The Elly Collection. I first introduced this collection in a posting on my other blog Your Girl For All Season(ings). A very close friend of mine and a supporter of my creative ventures is expecting her daughter Elly in November 2010. This collection is dedicated to them.

The main color scheme and accessories will be based on the baby's nursery. The main colors are brown, pink, and green. Polka dots will be the main pattern reflected throughout the collection. Based on all her crazy movements in the womb, her parents said that Elly reminded them of a monkey. So monkeys will be another key factor in the collection as well.

My friend has really gone through a lot during her pregnancy and throughout it all she has been a huge support for me. I feel honored to be able to use her and her daughter as an inspiration for my creative ideas. This has lead to a collection filled with things outside of the wooden realm. So stay tuned for much more to come!

Some of the items to be included in this collection include:

No comments:

Post a Comment